How Do I...?

HomeInformationHow do I...?

How do I...? Contact

Who do I contact for a Private Petition for Zoning Amendment?

Every Private Petition for Zoning Amendment application must first be presented to the Township Secretary. Please call (215)453-6000, ext. 212.

View Private Petition for Zoning Amendment


# Information# How do I# Contact & Directory# Zoning

Hilltown Township

Administration Building
13 West Creamery Road, Box 260
Hilltown, PA 18927

Phone: (215) 453-6000 Fax: (215) 453-1024

Office Hours
7:30 am - 4:30 pm, Monday - Thursday

Hours: Friday's only
7:30 am - 12:00 pm